The home health aides at Bermuda At Home Services respect each client's individual needs and desire to maintain a high quality of life. Whether that means regular walks in the park, afternoon tea, reading the newspaper or discussing your events, we strive to exceed your expectations and make your life easier!
Our aides are assigned for at least four hours per visit with no minimum number of days. We offer short or long-term services on either a periodic or continuous basis, and should your regular aide be unavailable for any reason (eg. illness, vacation), we will always offer a replacement so you'll never have to go without your required care.
• Time Management (24/7, Part Time, On Call, Live In Relief)
• Reminders To Take Medications
• Recording Of Vital Signs including Pulse & Blood Pressure
• Assisting With All Hygenic Needs (eg. Bathing, Dressing, Grooming)
• Short-Term Personal Assistance Following Inuries Or Medical Procedures
• Long-Term Care For Those With Debilitating Mental Conditions (eg. Alzheimer's)
• Companionship For The Elderly & Disabled
• Transport To And From Medical & Other Appointments
• Grocery Shopping, Cooking & Meal Preparation
• Running Errands (eg. Paying Bills, Collecting Medications)
• Light House Cleaning
• Laundry & Much More